Best response to the “are you on your period?” question goes to Leonardo DiCaprio
Angelina Jolie had a double mastectomy, in case you hadn’t heard. How dare she remove those ticking time bombs from her chest, amiright? Like, hasn’t she learned by now that her body is public domain and we all get to vote on what she does with it? Sheesh, how selfish can ya get.
Here is a list of INFJ character traits; these may not necessarily apply to all INFJs.
- value personal integrity and “being true to yourself”
- are on a lifelong search for a unique identity and meaning; spirituality is important to us
- can be hard to get to know, depending on the other person (reciprocity)
- are sometimes seen by others as cold and hard on the outside
- can be difficult to “peg”; sometimes INFJs may not even recognise fellow members of their own type
- may find it easier to express their deepest feelings and sentiments non-verbally or in writing
- abhor evil or injustice, especially that directed towards the innocent or helpless
- are sometimes looked upon by others as naive, mostly due to our idealism
- can be quite gullible; many INFJs build up a protective armour over the years to protect against this and being “used” by others
- enjoy thoughtful discussion but dislike arguing for argument’s sake, as this often degenerates into ugly conflict
- are bookworms, love bookstores and libraries
- are affiliative; get stressed and cannot survive for extended periods without company
- rarely get into conflict, but when it erupts, can be very bitter
- aren’t terribly career-minded
- love personality tests and other self-improvement tools
- love quotes/quotations and are often “philosophers” or “theologists” ;)
- need to confide in others and express opinions and feelings about others: Fe-ing (Feeling extraverted)
- are “Directors” who give advice, though usually more subtly than most other Directors.
- are interested in ESP, paranormal, “new age,” or psychic experiences
- “Mute withdrawal is a major INFJ defense.”
- often have “oceanic” memories where details are recalled through intuitive leaps and thought association
An Unexpected Journey Meme [2/3] - Outfits - Thorin’s Battle Armor
Peter, Fran, and Philippa wanted more a wild man, suggesting he’d been on the road a long time, so less armour and a bit more ragged.
Joker from DC Comics
A.K.A Harley’s Joker, he’s seemingly the most well-known Joker Cosplayer in the world. Not much is needed to be said. He simply puts smiles on our faces.
last night me and my friend had an ugly face war
I wanted to make a double exposure photograph so I used Serenity